Friday 21 February 2014

Rainy day indoor fun


So today is a wet and dull day we've done the parks museum gallery kids are board.

With kids age 7,4,3,2 & 1 finding games they all like can be pretty hard inventing games is even harder when you have a very opinionated little girl that wants things her own way and a boy who thinks he is a teenager and the boss of the house. 

I spotted that center parc have set a challenge to get creative with the kids and create games and indoor fun. 

There was some great inspiration from Lisa

"Screw up some newspaper to form a ball then some toilet roll tubes and decorate to make your own inside tenpin bowling" 

Now toilet roll tubes are always plenty here (I'm sure my kids eat the loo roll) but we where out of them when we need them Isn't that always the way.

So what to do? what to do? The kids by this time are screaming going wild.. So I collected my pans some spoons and I had 2 empty milk cartons I filled them with rice. A band. My kids where in there element for a good hour banging on the pans shaking the milk cartons. 


I'm sure my neigbours enjoyed the noise 

This was great for the 4 younger ones something so simple as pans and cartons with rice in.. But my 7 year old wasn't too into it.. So later it was his turn for a game. If spotted this over on pintrest a while back so we had a g. A laser maze 



The aim of the game don't tuch the laser or your out the giggles that came from them all was priceless 

And they were helping each other pulling each other threw the maze. Such great fun and giggles. 

The cost was nothing for these as they were things we already had in the house. Simple games but most fun and effective. 

This is my entry to the centre parcs and tots 100 February callenge. If I'm chosen I'd like to visit whinfell Forrest 

No comments:

Post a Comment